Eagles Glenn Course Policies
Check In Policy
All golfers will check in with the pro shop before starting their round. Under no circumstance will a golfer bypass the pro shop or start on another hole unless directed by the pro shop.
Eagles Glenn will notify all golfers on the course if there is lightning in the area. Golfers are required to vacate the course and return to the clubhouse immediately when lightning is forecasted or present.
Rain Check Policy
If you start your round at Eagles of Glenn of Cavendish and it isn’t raining we will issue a pro rated rain check (i.e. Played 9 holes, rain cheque will be worth 50% of what you paid).
If you choose to play Eagles Glenn of Cavendish and its raining when you tee off, there will be no rain check issued.
• No tank tops or cutoffs
• Athletic footwear (no metal spikes)
• No bare feet please
Under no circumstance will any guest or member at Eagles Glenn of Cavendish bring their own alcohol. Only alcohol purchased at the club is allowed on the course.
Cart Rental Policies
• 2 riders per cart
• Max 2 carts per group
• Must have a valid drivers license to operate the golf cart
• Please do not drive through the fescue grass or any sensitive areas
• Guests are responsible for any damage incurred to carts
• Eagles Glenn of Cavendish reserves the right to revoke any rental without a refund if the cart is being used in a way that jeopardizes the safety of our guests or the conditions of the course
All golfers with rental carts will be asked to return to the clubhouse at sunset. Sunset is determined by Environment Canada and can be found on their website